Hoover Treatment Center
Hoover Treatment Center is a faith-based substance abuse licensed and nationally accredited treatment center. We are a unique, innovative, community-based support system with a cultural perspective designed to provide a safe, holistic comprehensive drug free environment for participants and their families. Focusing on a holistic approach the Hoover Treatment Center implements evidence-based, clinically sound approaches to treatment to improve the lives of individuals affected by substance abuse. We specialize in effective techniques to help people cope safely from trauma and or substance abuse. We also implement tools to encourage opportunities to deal with powerful and unexpected changing emotions. We utilize a cognitive-behavioral and 12-step approach to treatment with a spirituality component as our foundation. We assist in maximizing an individual’s chances of success in treatment by offering prevention, support, treatment, and continuum services. The basic philosophy of the Hoover Treatment Center is to focus on mind, body, and spirit through education and skill development in preparing our clients for the lifelong journey of recovery.
Our mission strives to be a culturally competent, evidence-based, clinically sound treatment center which attends to the daily needs of providing quality care for our clients.
Comprehensive Residential Treatment
Our staff works around the clock, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing cutting-edge treatment procedures addressing individual’s specific needs. We address treatment with a holistic approach dealing with the root of the issue offering a structured setting with a full day of activities to push an individual to the maximum potential of recovery.
We offer services that are centered around but are not limited to individual, family, and group counseling sessions. We specialize in the following for individuals suffering from addiction to alcohol and other substances in our Residential Treatment Program.
30 Days of Treatment – with at least 6 hours a day 7 days a week of structured treatment services.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Counseling: Individual, family, group and peer counseling sessions offered once a week.
- Health, Wellness & Fitness: Weekly clinic that includes sessions on healthy eating, HIV/Hepatitis Clinic, health screenings for blood pressure, HIV, Hepatitis and physical activity and exercise.
- Mental Health Therapy & Counseling: Referrals to master-level social workers, mental health counseling will be offered to participants.
- Transitional Living: In additional, self-contained program of services, in partnership with agencies, other services will be provided that include: mandated court adjudication, family reunification, transitional housing, career readiness training, parenting classes, and life skills training.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Our 8-week outpatient program aims to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by alcohol and other drug use through treatment, education, training, and research by promoting a greater understanding of addiction. Our clients are given the tools to learn how to maintain a healthy, functioning, and optimized level of recovery.
- We provide a structured program with intensive one-on-one counseling sessions, family therapy and groups processing sessions. Our outpatient sessions; like our relapse prevention, Effective coping strategies, trauma, and family interaction; are designed to encourage and equip with the necessary tools to maintaining a healthy life.
- We offer referrals to resources to meet the needs of the persons served.
- We offer day and evening classes for flexibility of services to meet the needs and schedules of our clients.
We encourage our clients to stay connected through our Hoover Treatment Alumni. We offer referrals and opportunities to continue in a productive recovery. Our clients are given strategies for coping with their drug cravings, avoiding drugs, and preventing relapse.
We Specialize In The Following
- Outstanding Clinical Recovery
- Professional, licensed staff
- Structured, 24-hour, comprehensive, intensive residential and out-patient treatment and extended care
- Healing through spiritual enlightenment and understanding
- Successful Relapse Prevention Techniques
- Small Group Therapy
- Reinforcement of Individual talents and abilities in a secure, peaceful, non-confrontational environment
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Physical Activities
- Mental Health Awareness
- Supportive & Permanent Housing
- Health & Wellness
- Fitness (Zumba, Aerobics, Meditation & Yoga)
- Food & Nutrition (Cooking Matters curriculum)
- Jobs for Life
- Mental Health Therapy
- Recreational Activity Therapy
- Drama Therapy
- Hep C
- Clinic Day
- Tai Chi
Hoover Treatment Center is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). CARF International accreditation assures the public of a provider’s commitment to continually enhance the quality of services and programs, with a focus on client satisfaction. CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services.